Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[FREE] Yeah Bro.

It's 8:18. It's Tuesday. It's Cold, although the sun is shining. And I'm tired. It's a block day today, really not looking forward to any of my other classes. Summer came rather late this year. Yesterday was fucking hot. Just walking to the Alameda Free Library, I was sweaty. My head is throbbing, and my eyes feel heavy. 
            My weather app on my phone said it was going to be 76 degrees today. SWEETNESS. That's like the perfect weather. Too bad summer came late. During summer vacation you couldn't do anything, clouds and showers were making some kids stay at home. I didn't give a fuck weather it was raining or not. I went on so many bike rides with my homies. We would just ride all around Alameda. That shit occupied me all summer. It was super duper fun.
            Chillin in this room full of computers while putting my IPod on shuffle. It's playing everything I want it to. It's playing Tyler the Creator, Lauryn Hill, A Tribe Called Quest to N.E.R.D. I love music. Preferably underground. Like MF Doom, Mellow Hype and Zion I. What's pretty dope is that Zion I is from Oakland. But MF Doom is probably has been my favorite since I found out about him few years ago.
            I watched the news today. First thing I heard was about man that had been shot in the Mission District in San Francisco. I always wonder what’s going in their minds. I swear, every year I grow up I notice how much more crime starts to happen.
            Well. Here’s the free post for the week. ‘Till next time strangers. RANDOM  FACT OF THE DAY: I like jazz music. It’s something I listen to while I do errands or chores around the house.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment