Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FREE: RANDOM

          It's cold in this biatch. Another day at the lab typing up some shit. Feel totally outof it. I'M SUPER DE-DUPER tired. Chilling with the usual homies. Peter the Cheetah, Casandra a.k.a Long Duong, Cody Brodie, Vicky the Goblin, Ben Bulldozer and Kien Phan. Sister hooked it up Sunday with some new jams. Producer 9th Wonder is on my playlist today. I also got some new Phonte, Blu, and JR & PH7. It's finally raining! Everyone seems to enjoy it. I could care less about the weather. I just want it to rain everytime I have P.E so I don't have to run the mile test.
          I went to San Francisco in the Mission District on Saturday. Visit my homie's shop, Benny Gold. Got a new shirt. Since he only has one shop at the moment, he's always there chillin. So a lot of people get to meet him. I visit him pretty often. So everytime we go there he always hooks it up with hella stickers. DOPENESS. After I'm done visiting I roam around Sanf Francisco posting stickers everywhere.
          School is going oh so badly right now. Grades are declining. I got to pick my shit up fast. My mom has a schoolloop so I always come home to some nonsense and a bunch of yelling. But it's just a wake up call for me. School is starting to get a lot harder. I dislike my algebra 2 teacher with a passion. It's whatev's though. I ain't trippen. School is insane. I just want it to be summer again! Every morning I wake up I always want to sleep in. I try and sleep early but when I go to bed it takes me 2 hours to fall alseep.
         I'm so out of it today and I write about the randomest shit. Well then, 'till nest time my lovely peeps. RANDOM FACT: I'm affraid of the dark... Still.

2 comments:

  1. I realize I'm the only one without a nickname but its better that way LOL. I totally dont think this is Random bro, most of those things are what I'm experiencing. I'm gonna response to your..."Random Fact" ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized I'm the only one without a nickname but I think its better that way LOL. I dont think those things are random at all, since they are mostly what I'm experiencing right now. I going to response to your "random fact" ^-^

    ReplyDelete