Friday, October 7, 2011

CE: Economy

The economy fails to make it better.
Economists had expected Friday's report to say that the economy only replaced 60,000 jobs in September.
         
The economy has been pretty messed up for the last couple of years. Money is always a problem in this world. Without enough of it, it's difficult to be successful. While people are getting laid off, it changes their lives. It's hard to get a job nowadays. And probably hard to get the same amount of money they get paid from their other job.
           While people make machines, it replaces people and their jobs. It's cheaper and easier for the company with fewer employees to pay. My dad was affected by this awhile back. His job had to move to Portland for money purposes. Either my dad quits and finds another job or my family and I move. And it wasn't guaranteed that you won't get laid off in Portland.
            A few of my dad's coworkers got laid off. All that work for nothing. Packing, moving, and end up with nothing. It's insane how things work around the world. Ever since my dad quit it affected my family quite a bit. Our insurance wasn't as good as my dad's old job was. The benefit from my dad’s insurance was great, but my mom's on the other hand isn't.
             60,000 people jobless. My dad works night shifts now and i barely get to see him. We don't do the things we used like when I was a child. But I've adapted to it and I know how much help they need. I think if this never happened I wouldn't be who I am today. I don't ask for things as often. I don't ask for things I don't need like shoes, cloths, etc. I just work with what I have or buy it with my own money. I believe if this economy does not get any better, the most of the people in the world will be jobless.

No comments:

Post a Comment